Accepting Requests and Performing Engagements in New York City
Updated: March 1, 2022
In every instance in which you:
- are to perform services within New York City, and
- the agreed-upon compensation for such services has a value of $800 or more, either by itself or when aggregated with all contracts for services between Wonolo and you during the immediately preceding 120 days, and
- New York City Local Law 140 of 2016 (codified at N.Y.C. Admin. Code § 20-927 et seq.) is deemed to apply,
You and Wonolo acknowledge and agree to the following:
- That by accepting a Request on your smartphone or other electronic device, you are providing written assent to the terms of the Request and to the New York City Contract.
- That a written copy of the New York City Contact has been provided to you via the Wonolo Mobile Application or otherwise for your review and retention.
- That the New York City Contract includes at least the following information:
- The name and mailing address of Wonolo, i.e., Wonolo Inc., 9450 SW Gemini Dr. PMB 96809, Beaverton, OR 97008-7105;
- Your name and mailing address, i.e., the name and mailing address you submitted upon signing up to use the Wonolo Mobile Application;
- An itemization of all services to be provided by you (as set forth within the Request); and
- The value of the services to be provided pursuant to the New York City Contract, including the rate or rates and method of compensation (as set forth within the Request).
You and Wonolo further agree that for purposes of New York City Local Law 140 of 2016 (codified at N.Y.C. Admin. Code § 20-927 et seq.) only, to the extent it is deemed to apply, the “value” of the Services you perform for Customers pursuant to the New York City Contract is equal to the total amount paid by the Customer for those Services.
You and Wonolo further agree that the agreed-upon compensation will be paid to you, via your preferred method of payment as indicated by you in your Wonolo profile, within thirty (30) days after the completion of your Services under the New York City Contract, though, payment will typically be disbursed within 1-5 business days following the Customer’s approval of a completed Request.