Accepting Requests and Performing Engagements in Kentucky
Updated: March 2, 2022
In order to avoid any ambiguity, this addendum specifically (and only) applies to you if you perform or provide Services to Customers in the state of Kentucky. In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Agreement and this addendum, this addendum shall control.
You acknowledge and agree that you are a marketplace contractor and that Wonolo is a marketplace platform, as defined in Kentucky Revised Statutes KRS 336.137.
In addition, you and Wonolo agree to all of the following:
- You have entered into an agreement with Wonolo to use its digital network or mobile application to receive connections to third-party individuals or entities seeking services; and
- Wonolo offers a digital network or mobile application that connects you and other marketplace contractors to third-party individuals or entities seeking the type of services offered by a marketplace contractor;
- Wonolo accepts service requests from the public exclusively through its digital network or mobile application and does not accept service requests by telephone, facsimile, or in person at a physical retail location;
- You do not perform the services you offer at or from a physical business location that is operated by Wonolo in the state of Kentucky;
- You agree that you are an independent contractor with respect to Wonolo;
- Wonolo does not and shall not unilaterally prescribe specific hours during which you must be available to accept service requests from third-party individuals or entities submitted solely through the online-enabled application, software, Web site, or system of Wonolo;
- Wonolo does not and shall not prohibit you from using any online-enabled application, software, Web site, or system offered by another marketplace platform;
- Wonolo does not and shall not restrict you from engaging in another occupation or business;
- You do and shall bear all or substantially all of the expenses incurred by you in performing the services; and
- Wonolo does not and shall not supply instrumentalities or tools for the person doing the work.