When it comes to choosing the right warehouse and logistics businesses in San Francisco, you’ve got plenty of choices. We’ve carried out the research for you, to find some of the best storage and distribution facilities available in the Bay Area. Here’s our rundown for five great options for warehousing and transportation services around the area. Next time you’re looking for the ideal partner for your storage needs in San Francisco and around the Bay Area, look no further.
AIT Worldwide Logistics
AIT is a worldwide warehousing, transportation, and logistics company. They have nearly a thousand employees and a presence in over 50 countries. They provide global supply chain solutions with a worldwide network of service providers and partners.
AIT Worldwide Logistics Services and Specializations
AIT Worldwide Logistics services include:
- Virtual warehousing.
- Global warehouse space.
- Temperature-controlled facilities.
- Bonded facilities.
- Long- and short-term storage.
- Established security systems.
- Truckload (TL) services including dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated units.
- Less Than Truckload (LTL)
- Expedited Ground Service
- Hot Shot Trucking
- Inside pickup and delivery service, hazmat, large dimension, liftgate, merge in-transit, intermodal.
- Compliance with FDA, USDA, DOT, TSA, and C-TPAT.
- Multiple customs-bonded warehouse locations.
- Online status tracking.
- Air, sea, and land freight and distribution.
- Picking and packaging.
AIT Worldwide Logistics Contact Details
- Website: www.aitworldwide.com
- Address: Address: 1519 Zephyr Ave, Hayward, CA 94544
Alfa International Logistics
ALFA International Logistics is an experienced logistics, freight forwarding, and supply chain management company. They link America, Europe, and Asia with experienced staff around the world.
Alfa International Logistics Services and Specializations
Alfa International Logistics services include:
- Warehousing for both inventory storage and cross-docking merge in transit.
- Product postponement, repacking, co-packing, country packing, and labeling..
- Dedicated FTL, LTL and network haulage.
- Express parcels and courier transport
- Online order tracking and proof of delivery services
- Air and ocean freighting.
- Customs brokerage.
- Vendor and inventory management and tracking.
- Order fulfillment.
- Air freight including managed air services, direct charter, and consolidation.
- Ocean freight including full container load, less-than-a-container load, non-containerised products, and sea-air transit.
- Flexible service options including door to door, port to port, combination, and full documentation services.
- Customs services including assistance with classification and valuation, entry processing, permit and filing requirements, and customs bond management.
Alfa International Logistics Contact Details
- Website: www.alfainternationallogistics.com
- Phone: (650) 872-8886
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 139 Mitchell Ave., Suite 201, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Rush Order works with brands like IBM, Williams-Sonoma, The North Face, Reebok, and more for product fulfillment.
Rush Order Services and Specializations
Rush order services include:
- Fulfillment for e-commerce needs.
- Drop-ship from retailers’ websites direct to customers.
- Warranty replacement shipments.
- Returns and refunds processing.
- Marketing and press unit fulfillment.
- Social media influencer cultivation.
- Bulk shipments to retailer distribution centers.
- Shipments to retailers’ stores.
- Parcel fulfillment to retailers’ consumers via “.com” drop shipments.
- Turnkey EDI integrations with every major retailer.
- Complete retailer routing guide and SSCC label compliance.
- Turnkey freight scheduling and delivery window management.
- Sell through reporting.
- Retailer chargeback dispute management.
- Pre-sale inquiries.
- Order change requests.
- Order status updates, e.g. “where is my order?”.
- Post-sale technical support & troubleshooting.
- RMA management.
- Warranty replacement management.
- Comprehensive solutions for startup needs.
- B2C e-commerce sales fulfillment.
- B2B order management and sales rep commission tracking.
- Employee purchase programs.
- Customer billing, collections and accounts receivable management.
- EDI and other data integration needs.
- Reverse logistics and product refurbishment.
- Product warranty and replacement management.
- Product assembly and kitting.
- Large scale subscription box kitting and fulfillment.
Rush Order Contact Details
- Website: www.rushorder.com
- Phone: (408) 848-3525
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 6600 Silacci Way, Gilroy, CA 95020
Lineage Logistics is a specialized cold-storage warehouse provider and logistics business.
Lineage Logistics Services and Specializations
Lineage Logistics services include:
- 518 million cubic feet of freezer and cooler capacity.
- Storage, distribution, and temperature adjustment of all major food commodities
- Warehouse management systems for product integrity and real time access to inventory data.
- High-capacity blast freezing.
- Transportation management software.
- Temperature-controlled and dry freight via multiple modes including Full Truck Load, Less Than Load, and Intermodal.
- International logistics for both break bulk and containerized markets.
- Rail-served facilities with large staging areas.
- Import and export specialization.
- USDA and US customs-approved warehouse services.
- Document preparation, approvals and certifications.
- Drayage, crossdock, and transload services.
- Stamping and labeling.
- Product inspections.
- Repackaging and distribution of branded and private label fresh produce and frozen food products.
- Fresh produce packaging including detailed inspections and grading, flow wrap, over-wrap, poly-bagging, citrus and onion bagging, and clamshell packaging.
- High speed, customized packaging service.
- Leased space in multi-tenant warehouses.
- High volume, SKU-intensive case picking.
- Custom labeling and stamping.
- QA sampling.
- Reverse logistics including inspection, re-stocking, recycling, and disposal of goods.
Lineage Logistics Contact Details
- Website: lineagelogistics.com
- Phone: (800) 678-7271
- Email: lineagelogistics.com/contact-us/
- Address: 423 Washington St, San Francisco, CA 94111
JSI is a global logistics company. They provide warehouse space and global distribution and have been in business for over 35 years. They are a leading global provider of customized supply chain solutions.
JSI Logistics Services and Specializations
JSI Logistics services include:
- Global storage and distribution.
- Picking, packing, and specialist packaging.
- Electrostatic discharge (esd) protected work areas.
- Origin consolidation and destination deconsolidation.
- Customized labeling and documentation.
- Specialized dropshipping programs.
- Product kitting and repackaging.
- Cross dock and merge-in-transit.
- Climate controlled environments.
- Raw materials management.
- Long- or short-term storage
- Reverse logistics.
- High security facilities.
- Full customs services.
- Applications, permits, import, and export.
- Cross border clearance services.
- Receiving, putaway, and picking.
- Kitting and combining multiple parts.
- Order management.
- Customized documentation and labeling.
- Detailed inventory management.
- Quality control management.
- Advanced order tracking capabilities.
- Compliance management.
- Full Truckload (FTL) service.
- Less than Truckload (LTL) service.
- Climate controlled transportation.
- Inside pickup and delivery service.
- Liftgate service.
- Air ride equipped transportation.
- Multimodal air/ocean/ground freight solutions.
JSI Logistics Contact Details
- Website: www.jsilogistics.com
- Phone: (650) 697-3963
- Email: www.jsilogistics.com/contact-us/
- Address: 1535B Rollins Road, Burlingame, CA 94010 USA
Dependable Supply Chain Logistics
Established in 1950, Dependable Supply Chain Services is a full-service logistics provider. They provide services including trucking, warehousing, distribution, and freight forwarding. They have five unique integrated divisions that each handles a specific aspect of logistics requirements.
Dependable Supply Chain Logistics Services and Specializations
Dependable Supply Chain Logistics services include:
- Warehouse management system software and real-time inventory.
- Certified for food.
- Storage and distribution for heavyweight commodities.
- Retail routing compliance, barcoding, and labeling.
- Pick and pack and light assembly.
- eCommerce services.
- Long-term, short-term, seasonal, or overflow storage.
- Rack and bulk storage.
- Transloading, cross-docking, kitting, and EDI integration.
- Consolidation and sorting.
- Secured caged area for high value items.
- Enclosed, secure storage space
- Pallet in and pallet out.
- High value item storage.
- FTL and LTL distribution services.
- Refrigerated trucking.
- On-board pick-up and delivery confirmation devices.
- Omnitracs satellite tracking.
- Flatbed, expedited, and specialized equipment.
- Hazardous materials (“hazmat”) certified.
- Harbor drayage intermodal container transportation.
Dependable Supply Chain Logistics Contact Details
- Phone: (800) 548-8608
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 3199 Alvarado Road, San Leandro, CA 94577
SEKO Logistics offers complete solutions specializing in transportation, logistics, forwarding and warehousing. Also industry leaders for innovative and customizable IT solutions.
SEKO Logistics Services and Specializations
- Omni-channel logistics.
- Air freight logistics.
- Ocean logistics.
- Global fulfillment, delivery management, and returns solutions.
- Development and design for e-commerce.
- Global returns solutions.
- SEKO Next Flight Out for fastest shipping possible.
- No weight restrictions.
- Supply chain visibility.
- Status updates on shipments.
- Available for Saturday, Sunday and all holidays.
- Store development services.
- Supplier management.
- Demand planning.
SEKO Logistics Contact Details
- Website: www.sekologistics.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 33300 Dowe Ave, Union City, CA 94587
- Twitter: @SEKO_Logistics
- LinkedIn: SEKO Logistics
We hope you’ve found this breakdown of warehousing services in the Bay Area useful. Remember that if you run a warehouse, or you just need on-demand staff at a moment’s notice, the Wonolo app and temporary worker marketplace is your ideal solution.