Wonolo has announced the launch of its Managed Services program, an end-to-end, white-glove service for enterprise customers. This program helps those that manage multiple locations, have a high volume of jobs, and have general bandwidth constraints for platform management. In general, the Managed Services offering solves for customers who are generally looking to simplify operations. Our Managed Services consists of a specialized support team regularly managing job postings and post-job administrative work. That way, you can get back to the things that matter.
“We’re excited to launch Managed Services to support enterprise customers in successfully leveraging the Wonolo platform,” said Lori Macias, Chief Revenue Officer at Wonolo. She added, “This customizable service streamlines our customers’ operations and simplifies related administrative responsibilities, so our customers can focus on other essential areas of their operations. Our Managed Services support team handles all tasks related to platform management – helping businesses save time and resources that would otherwise be spent on logistics. The efficiency gains are significant.”
What does Managed Services entail?
- Job post management: After telling our team about the jobs you want to post, Wonolo handles the rest. This includes posting and editing jobs on your behalf to canceling jobs when necessary.
- Post-job reconciliation: Give us your feedback on the jobs being completed by Wonoloers. Afterward, we’ll take care of marking them as approved on the platform. If payment or the number of hours needs to be adjusted, we’re here for that, too.
- Setting Wonoloer Preferences: With Wonolo, you can favorite high-quality workers who consistently get the job done. Once you’ve prioritized your list of preferred workers on the platform, they can easily be invited back. Having this list of all-stars at the ready will help increase consistency. Additionally, you can keep an eye out for workers who you may later want to consider working with on a long-term basis.
What sets Managed Services offerings apart?
- Save time: Time spent on administrative responsibilities can sometimes translate to revenue loss. Both are saved when you use Wonolo’s Managed Services. Focusing on operations instead of admin duties will only help drive your KPIs.
- Receive modernized support: We offer a technology-based platform with a fully-staffed support team available 7 days a week. Adding this human element allows us to create tailor-made solutions that don’t sacrifice quality.
- Gain confidence with customization: We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to your operations. Our team will partner with you on items like customized posting schedules, job approval processes, and more. Moreover, we’ll ensure your processes are updated as your business evolves. Any growth you experience can be reflected in how we adjust your services.
If your business has a high volume of jobs to fill but not the bandwidth to find the workers you need to scale, Wonolo has the answer. Our team is ready to learn more about your goals and how we can help you succeed. Rely on dedicated Wonolo experts for end-to-end job management, so you can focus on your bottom line. To get started with Wonolo or to speak with your account manager about adding Managed Services to your labor strategy, contact us today.
Wonolo is an on-demand job marketplace that has connected over one million workers (“Wonoloers”) to retail, manufacturing, hospitality, and other types of hourly and flat-rate jobs posted by thousands of businesses across the United States. Wonolo is on a mission to make work flexible and fulfilling for everyone while enabling businesses to efficiently fill local job opportunities. For more information, visit www.wonolo.com.